Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Resolution.... and I tamed the shrew

Recently my humor-laden father posted a comment on my friend Sam's blog () that he wished his "offspring" would post on a more regular basis.

Coincidentally that happened to be very close to when I made my previous post. But tonight it got me to thinking (as there is plenty of thinking-time during a midnight shift):

Is it better to be a little-yet-often blogger, or a ton-yet-not often poster? I will try the former for a while. I have gotten a lot of random texts, phone calls, emails, etc. inquiring about my blog. I guess since i don't keep track of how many hits I get, I had no clue how many people read it!

So here I am, resolute, to post all sorts of stuff....often.

I will leave with an experience I had tonight. I'm not sure if yall heard, but the moon was about as close as it gets to the Earth today. It also coincided with a full moon. Pair the bright full moon with a beautiful snowpack, and a crisp clear evening, and the results were fantastic.

I naturally have no pictures of this occurrence, but Sam did manage to step outside and take some nice pictures. I'm sure these will be on his blog at some point in the near future.

Also, we had a shrew problem in the office. A shrew is like a mouse, except smaller... and apparently "stupider". I killed said shrew, and there's a post battle picture floating around somewhere... I'll see if i can get my hand on it.

2 comments:

jhardin said...

Nate,
Your Dad is very proud that you decided to update your blog. We miss you and enjoy the day to day details of your dark life (at least this time of year). I am excited about coming to see you and Maddie. Keep up the posting! We like to read it.

Dad

Unknown said...

Hello from Virginia. I somehow received the picture of you and the dead shrew from a mysterious and misdirected man named Sam. After receiving said picture, I was forced to Google you. Nice shot.